Monday, January 19, 2009

#2 Top Bush Moment (THIS IS IT!!)

The number two moment comes on the very last full day of Bush being in charge of the button. At 11:59 a.m. today, the countdown for his last 24 hours starts.

The # 2 moment I've been saving since election night.

Meaning, of course, that the #2 moment in Bush's presidency was Nov. 4, 2008. I posted one version in which a mass of people swarmed the White House, once the election was called, and started singing and cheering.

I've wondered, since, if Bushie could hear anything. I've since watched a documentary, and though I can't remember which one, one of the First Ladies remarked that it just killed her husband that he could hear all the anti-war protestors outside the White House. So on the question of whether he could hear, I'm going to go with, "Hopefully."

But this topped that sight - because in these they could all agree on one (off-key and probably half-drunk) song to sing. I think you'll pick up on it pretty quick.


No comments: