Saturday, October 11, 2008

#100 - Top 100 Bush Moments



I'm celebrating today. Just 100 days left, and we are saying goodbye to good ol' Dubya.



That's right, just 100 days left folks.



I could wax poetic on what this will mean for America, but I think I'll just let Dubya speak for Dubya.



And by the way, please let me know your favorite Bush moments! With the plethora of options from eight LONG years of this man in the media, (and... you know... "running" the country,) there's just too much to catch all of them...



#100 - Best (or Worst) George W. Bush moment.

This is actually my sister's most favorite Bush moment ever - to the point that it has become her catch phrase when she hears an especially Dubya moment.







The quote: "There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, it's probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. If fool me... We can't get fooled again."
Countdown image from www.officialbushcountdown.com.

No comments: