Wednesday, December 24, 2008

#27 - #25 Top Bush Moments

#25 Top Bush Moments

As a Christmas present to Bush (and pretty much to everyone else) I'm sending out the 25th Top moment early. Really, it's because I'll be playing with all my new toys.... er... important, useful things for a productive life and I won't feel like posting (probably.)

It is a present for one and all though, because Bush doesn't make an appearance in this one. It is just a little video someone did showing what happens when Santa tries to deliver copies of the constitution to the White House.

Merry Christmas!!



#26 Top Bush Moment

I saw this on a video, but can only find the sound byte (with a little bit freaky graphics) for more of Bush's articulation. In this case, I don't think we can expect Bush to speak intelligently about tide's turning. As he says here, he was born in a desert.



#27 Top Bush Moment

Merry Christmas Bush. Not that it would make any difference to him, but Bush should have someone saying things like this to his face every day.

No comments: